Purpose is to prepare for and clean up after Baptisms
- Fill ceramic pitcher with hot water and set up on font
- Set out napkin, oil and Baptismal candle
- Move Baptism banner from sacristy to the sanctuary
- Return Baptism banner to the sacristy
- Empty water from the font
- Be sure the family receives the child's Baptismal banner that is hanging on the front of the baptismal font.
- Baptism volunteers are available for the service of their choice on a continuing basis
- The goal is to share the responsibilities with six total volunteers, two assigned to each service time.
- There are no meetings