We are currently having two Live, in-person services each Sunday at 8am and 10:30am. However, if we see an increase in Covid-19 cases, our Live worship services will not be held. Online services will continue to be available at joylc.org/sermons
So you’ll know what to expect at our Live services, please view this video from Pastor Rod: VIDEO.
There are risks to gathering as a group and the safety of all is our highest concern. The following are instructions to help make your worship experience meaningful and safe. Our requirements for worship services comply with local and state criteria for gathering as a worship community.
- If you have a fever (please check before coming to worship), cough, or shortness of breath, please stay home and watch the online service. The full online service is available HERE.
- There is a 50-person limit for each worship service.
- Pre-registration is required. No walk-ins can be accepted.
- Registrations for worship services will be open each week from 9am Wednesday to noon Friday. · You may register for only one service per weekend, one week at a time. Register HERE.
- Individuals without computer access may call the main church number to register: 303-841-3739.
- Phone requests must be made by Thursday at 5pm. Because of the state occupancy limit NO late phone reservations can be accepted.
- When calling, please provide your name, phone number, number of people in your party, and date and time of the service you wish to attend.
- Limited spots will be available for phone reservations.
- Face masks will be required for those five years and older.
- Physical distancing will be practiced. Please sit as a family group and leave at least three seats in between each family group. At the end of the service, you will be dismissed by the ushers, going from back to front.
- You will receive a communion kit as you enter the sanctuary. We will partake of communion as a group after the Words of Institution.
- Music and responsive readings will be pre-recorded.
- Acolytes, greeters, and other worship assistants typically participating in worship will not be serving at this time.
- Online offering is encouraged, but you may place your offering in the basket at the back of the sanctuary.
Please keep in mind these measures are part of a temporary plan and will not continue forever. As state and county protocols change, JOY’s strategy will change, too. Your cooperation and patience will help make this process work and are greatly appreciated by those working many hours to get, and keep, the church safely reopened. Let us rejoice that we can worship together, even if it is in a limited capacity and an alternative form. May you find it meaningful and be blessed.