Members and Friends of Joy,
We will hold two services, at 8:00a & 10:30a.
If the trend reverses and we see an increase in Covid-19 cases, worship may be suspended.
The following are instructions to help make your worship experience meaningful and safe. They are based on the state and local criteria for gathering as a worship community. There are risks to gathering as a group and the safety of all is our highest concern.
- There is a limit of 50 people at each worship service.
- No walk ins will be accepted. Pre-registrations are required.
- You may register for only one weekend service at a time. The online registration will be available each week from Wednesday at 9:00 am until Friday at 12 noon. If you are unable to honor your reservation, kindly take time to cancel it so others may use the available seats.
- If you find the date sold out, please use the wait list option, so you can be added to the reservation list in the event of a cancellation (you will be automatically notified if this happens). This will also allow us to track the need to add additional services.
- If you have a fever (please check before coming to worship) cough or shortness of breath, please stay home and watch the online service. The service is available at www.joylc.org/sermons
- Due to Covid restrictions, doors will open 15 minutes prior to service time. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
- Face masks will be required for those five years and older.
- Please take your seat in the sanctuary as soon as you arrive
- Physical distancing will be practiced. Please sit as a family group and leave at least three seats in between each group.
- You will receive a communion kit as you enter the sanctuary. Worshipers will participate in communion as a group after the Words of Institution.
- Music and responsive readings will be pre-recorded.
- We encourage you to make an online offering, but you may place your offering in the basket that will be at the back of the sanctuary.
- At the end of the service, you will be dismissed by the ushers, going from back to front.
Online services will continue to be available at: www.joylc.org/sermons